Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 book list

Yes I'm already starting a book list for the year ;) I'm on my second book and already 70% done with it (its really good). I have a bunch to get through this year so here it goes. Dates denote when I finished them and I'll update as I go along.

Game of Thrones (book4)-1/17
A Lucky Child by Thomas Buergenthal-1/18 (yes I read this 200+page book in one day!! I love history and this was a very compelling story)
The Post Card Killers-James Patterson 1/22 (I usually don't care for his writing but it was pretty good, if that's wasn't obvious by how quickly I read it)
The Rain Maker by John Grisham 2/7(good read, the end seemed rushed and I didn't like it, but a good read)
Against Medical Advice-James Patterson 2/10 (an autobiography of sorts. Great story about a boy living with Tourette's. loved it!)
Pillars of the Earth-Ken Follett
Game of Thrones book -end of July
World Without End

No comments:

Post a Comment