Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bus-nass

About 85% of all my sales come directly from Facebook, whether it be custom orders or from sales I host, so I've decided I'm done with Etsy, a place where I can get lost in the crowd among thousands of other people selling the same exact thing but maybe in a different color. I don't think this is a fix all nor do I expect to suddenly clear out my closets (which I desperately want to happen) but I am tired of paying another site to not sell what I can not sell all on my own :) This whole "running my own business" thing is a daunting task. I spend so much time making things and most of them don't sell. Instead someone may want something similar but not exactly the same. Which I don't mind at all, I'm happy for the sale. However I don't like when I have piles of items slowly stacking up in my closet. I need to get rid of some stuff so I can make new stuff to sit around on the shelves for this next year! lol

Anyhow, here's the link to my page, again. www.facebook.com/navilluscreations. Find the album titled "FOR SALE" (practical title huh?) and start shopping. Here's a preview of whats currently listed until I find more stuff to list.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment