Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Peanut Butter chocolate Slimfast bars

I love Slimfast. It may be old school weightloss, but it's yummy IMO. However I get tired of drinking shakes and hate to spend money on the bars all the time. So after looking at a few recipes I came up with my own bars. Here's your super easy, 2 minute recipe.

2cups whole oats
4scoops Chocolate Slimfast (use any flavor of chocolate you want)
1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup of natural peanut butter


Mix ingredients in large bowl (I used my hands, it was much easier). Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and press mixture into bottoms of pan. Sit in fridge for 45 min and cut into 8 pieces. Great for a quick snack or have two for a meal.


1 comment:

  1. Mmm these bars look good. Will make them soon. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete