Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Simple crochet nb hat pattern

This is my pattern, mine only, Im sure there are similar ones out there but this is my tried and true pattern. I don't care if you use it, sell things from it, what have you but would love some sort of acknowledgement or shout out once in a great while :)

Materials:
I hook
worsted weight yarn

gauge: 13 hdc in 4"

ch. 4, slip stitch to join.

Rnd1: ch 1. 9hdc in circle, slst in first hdc
Rnd2: ch1. 1hdc in same space, 2 hdc in next stitch and next 7stitches
Rnd3: ch1. 1hdc in same st, *2 hdc in next, 1 hdc in next*, repeat around
Rnd 4: ch1. 1hdc in same st, 1 hdc in next, *2hdc in next stitch, 1hdc in next 2* repeat around
Rnd5: ch1. 1hdc in same st, 1hdc in next 2 stitches, *2hdc in next st. 1hdc in next 3* repeat around
Rnd 6ch1. 1hdc in same st. 1 hdc all stitches around

Rnd 7-13: repeat row 6

Finish off with yarn needle. Slide remaining yarn through stitches so it is hidden and trim off close to your hat.

Voila!! Your finished!

(P.S. feel free to ask me any questions. This is the first pattern I've written down so I may have missed something. Keep in mind that you may not always end off with a perfect round, that's ok, having odd stitches will do that)






No comments:

Post a Comment